Creating Print On Demand Interiors & Covers Using Scribus 1.4.1
By D J Mills
If you want to create professional Interiors and Covers for your Print-On-Demand fiction books with easy-to-follow steps using free software, then this is the book for you.
The knowledge and skills you will learn in the exercises will enable you to present your readers with a professional layout every novel.
This book covers:
- • How to create reusable templates
- • How to import text from Word Documents
- • How to create paragraph and character styles
- • How to remove spaces using Tracking and Kerning
- • How to use Tracking to remove Widows and Orphans
- • Automate Page Numbering
- • Generate a Table of Contents
- • Insert Graphics
- • Compile into PDF files ready for CreateSpace
- • Use the same skills to create Non-Fiction books